Before you can started using this add-on on your website, there are a few steps you must complete:
1. Install concrete5 on your server
If you've not done so already, go ahead and grab the latest copy of concrete5 and get it installed on your webserver (local or remote). Full instructions on how best to do this can be found on https://www.concrete5.org/.
2. Install the Add-on
This add-on can be installed in one of 2 ways:
- Connect your site to the marketplace
Check out this guide on how to connect your site to the marketplace - http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/how_to_instal...
Once your concrete5 install is ready to rock, simply unzip the add-on and place it in the root packages directory within your install. Next, log in to your website and then click on Extend concrete5 from under the Dashboard menu. You will now see the package awaiting install; click Install. After several seconds a message should appear telling you the package has been successfully installed.
3. Using the Add-on
Adding a Call To Action
Simply add the 'Call to Action Pro' block to any available area on your page and then configure accordingly:
- Template - Text & Link, Quick Contact or Login
- Vertical Alignment -Top or Bottom
- Horizontal Alignment - Left, Center or Right
- Text - Add some text to grab your users attention
- Icon - Select from 100's of icons (Font awesome 4.2)
- Button Text - Add some text to make your users click through
- Button Link - Link to an internal page or alternatively an external URL
- Color - Use your own branding to make the block part of your site.
Once you have saved the block and exited edit mode, the block will become fixed to either the top or bottom of your site so it is always in view.
Submit a support ticket